Regular Window repair and replacement are crucial for your house and for your budget!
Our certified technicians will help you to plan how exactly your window should be replaced, including the design, the materials to be used, etc, considering your individual features of your house and your wishes. The technologies implied by our company provide you with excellent energy efficiency, which means your new windows will not just give your house a sophisticated look, but also reduce your energy bills.
If you are no sure whether you have to replace your window right now, ypu can easily find it out using these four simple steps:
- Stand or sit close to the window. If you can feel a draft (it can be warm or cold depending on the season and the area you are living in) that means your window has leaky insulation and, of course, you need to fix it as soon as possible.
- Look closely at the panes. If you notice your window getting fogged with condensation between the panes, it may mean it has a seal failure. In this case, replacing the whole window is the only option.
- Frosty glaze inside the dual pane means the same problem.
- Put a candle near the window edge. If you see the flame go out or flicker, this may indicate the failure of the weather stripping. Fixing this, you will prevent the loss of energy, which is, basically, loss of heat or cooling; and thus you will reduce your energy expenses.
Our company works with all types of new windows (XO): single hung, double hung, vinyl windows, casements and awning windows, fiberglass windows, aluminum windows, sash windows and hoppers.
We guarantee durability and long high quality of our replacement windows, due to the best materials and professional stuff; moreover, we are ready to offer you’re a number of variants to choose from, implying different styles, glass options, frame materials and designs.
Replacement Window Types:
- Double Hung Windows (XO: horizontal sliders, vertical sliders)
- Casement Windows
- Bay Windows
- Picture Window, Garden Window
- Clear Glass
- Low Emissivity (Low-E) Glass
- Reflective Glass
- Privacy Glass
Window Frame Material Types:
We replace many window brands, such as Andersen Windows, Pella Windows, Paramount Windows AZ, Atrium Windows, Cascade Windows, Jen-Weld, Fleetwood Windows and Builders Accessories and many others. The high professional level and vast experience of our installers allow them to work with any window sizes and designs.