NEED IMMEDIATE SERVICE?
CALL NOW 602-375-2000
OR FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE RIGHT!
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL TINT & GRAFFITI FILM
Advantages of Commercial Residential Film:
- Rejects up to 77% of solar energy
- Helps make your business or home more energy efficient by rejecting significant amounts of solar energy
- Blocks almost 100% of UV Rays•Reduces Heat, Irritating Glare and Interior Fade
- By reducing the glare-getting a clearer view year round
- Prevents fading of your furnishings, draperies, and carpets
- Increases Privacy, Safety & Comfort
Films have a strong adhesive system that binds the film to the glass. If an accident were to occur, the glass is more likely to stay in place and become more shatter resistant. You can choose from lighter films as well as more reflective.
- Films for greater privacy
- Reduces Energy Bills – Making your air-conditioning costs minimal and help reflect interior radiant heat-helping reduce your heating costs
- Varity of colors and shades to choose from
GRAFFITI FILM & TINT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Graffiti Film – offers protection against graffiti vandals, glass-taggers, and smash-and-grab robbers.
High Performance Film – High Performance Films are in an era of rapid technological change, where the application and integration of a product can transform clear interior or exterior glass into a feature.
Metalized Film – A plastic or resinous film that has been coated on one side with a very thin layer of metal.
Reflective Film – specifically designed for applications requiring the highest reflectivity of light and resistance to degradation in usage environments.
Security Film – Protects retail, commercial and residential buildings – any windowed structure – from the dangers of flying glass due to earthquake, windstorms, terrorist acts, vandalism, theft, and accidents. Products including anti-graffiti films and safety/solar performance films ensure that the perfect combination of benefits is available for your building or vehicle.
Solar Film – Often used on commercial buildings, solar film is a reflective coating that adheres to glass. Blocking up to 85% of incoming sunlight, solar film stops the heat outside the window without obstructing the view.
Tinted Glass – Tinted glass has a material that is added to give the glass a light and/or heat reduction; depending with color.